25 Social Media Prompts to Fill your Content Calendar
There’s nothing worse than experiencing a creative block, right? Especially when you are building a business online. In this post, I will give you 25 social media prompts to help you steer clear of those blocks and fill up your content calendar with ease.
(for additional content creation support, check out the done for YOU content calendar here)
Remember that great content is only one piece of the puzzle. You want to ensure that you are consistently engaging with the responses you receive. As a bonus, please take note of the posts that perform the best so you can make sure they’re included in your future content.
Additionally, it would be best if you also noted the content your audience provides in response to your social media posts. Why? Well, because user-generated content (UGC) is one of the top ways to show your audience;
- they were heard and,
- you are delivering on their ask.
Fill your Content Calendar with these 25 Social Media Prompts
Compelling content should leave your audience feelings at least one of the following; empowered, educated or entertained. So keep that in mind while you switch it up through your planned content, and make sure you’re nailing at least one of these Pillars.
Sometimes, this can be illustrated through your story-style content, a video/image, or valuable facts, studies, or commentary on your niche.
Be sure to modify these to fit your voice and what makes sense for who YOU are.
- If you could interview one person in your field, who would it be?
- What’s one nice thing you could do for somebody in your life today?
- What three things couldn’t you live without?
- Give people a look behind the scenes (workspace, event, etc.)
- Offer a Q&A style post
- A quote from a leader in another industry that inspires your business and why it does
- Quote a competitor you agree or disagree with
- A beautiful, inspiring, or super cute photo that’s relevant to your business’s mission
- A viral video from another source that relates to your business in some way
- Industry-relevant memes or GIFs that speak to your audience
- Post hints about an upcoming product release, using photos to boost the FOMO
- Ask followers to “Like” or “Share” your best promotional posts (don’t forget the CTA’s!)
- Post special coupon codes or incentives for your audience
- Post case studies or testimonials from customers and/or clients
- Re-introduce yourself
- Share a motivational quote and include why it speaks to you
- Use polls! Multiple-choice options are found to be the most effective
- Go Live! Share a tip about something you’re passionate about
- Create a Reel (using a trending sound)
- Share your favorite movie (and why)
- Ask your audience to jump on your newsletter
- Share your blog post or recent article
- Create a worksheet your ideal customer or client would benefit from
- Offer a tutorial
- Create a regular series (Throwback Thursdays, Money Mondays, Tip Tuesdays, etc.)
Now, I’d invite you to share some of your go-to social media prompts!
Share the ones that help you fill up your content calendar! I can’t wait to see what you are creating! And be sure to check out this blog on the content areas you want to avoid.
Seeking more social media training to help grow your business?
Feel free to join our FREE Facebook Group Today!